Applications DUE FEBRUARY 19. Please contact Mrs. Johnson at email@example.com, if the deadline has already passed.
New Member Application (Yearbook/Photojournalism or Broadcast Journalism/Sports Broadcasting)
Returning Staff Application (Clipper Yearbook & KHS-TV/BBN)
Why should I take a Journalism class at KHS?
Here’s some more reasons why:
- High School Journalism Matters
- Media Classes are about the process
- Working in Student Media prepares you for ANY career
- Resolution on the importance of journalism classes
- Value of scholastic media
- Journalism requires civic engagement
To sum up, students who work on high school media learn to think critically, research topics, conduct interviews, develop leadership skills, learn time management to meet deadlines, and to work together as a team.